Standards for peer review
We subscribe to ASTM F 2575 (Standard Guide for Quality Assurance in Translation)
for general guidelines on peer review of translations.
However, since the guidelines in this standard are very general, we're developing
an Internal Policy for Peer Review.
The chapter outline for this document is as follows:
- Independence, integrity and objectivity
- Due professional care
- Administration of reviews
Organization of the review team
Qualifications for service as a reviewer
Performing peer reviews
- Peer review risk
- Basic requirements
- Scope of the review
- Understanding the quality assurance system
- Letters of comments on peer reviews
- Letters of response to comments
- Final report
Reporting on peer reviews
- Reporting on peer reviews
The scheduled delivery date for this publication is January 2016.